7 months ago
Customer Support Engineer
Location: Denton, Hyde, Dukinfield, Newton, Ashton Under Lyne
Salary circa £25k + 5% pension + 25 days holiday + o/time
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (4.30pm Friday)
I am actively recruiting to a Customer Support Engineer on behalf of a large technology group based in Manchester. The role will provide customer support across a fast paced site.
Key Duties Include;
- Dealing with inbound enquires (90%) mainly repeat customers within manufacturing and engineering; within industry sectors such as oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, paper, printing, power generation, marine, subsea, quarrying, mining.
- Take customer information / requirements.
- Assist with quotes.
- Work closely with production / shop floor team.
- Mechanical engineering or manufacturing background / understanding / aptitude. Essential.
- Able to read & interpret mechanical engineering drawings and understand tolerances. Essential.
- A good communicator, good people skills, technical understanding / ability to pick things up.
- A good / can do attitude.
- Would be advantageous if you have knowledge of machinery / parts such as: pumps, seals, rotating equipment, compressors, gaskets, turbines, blades, casings, impellers, diffusers, rollers.
- You will need to be keen to learn, flexible, versatile and adaptable.
This is a great opportunity to join a small to medium sized company which does form part of a global group, with a professional friendly, relaxed and informal environment. There is an existing structured training programme to fully train you in the role; and ongoing development opportunities as the site develops and grows.
To apply send CV to Anne Oxton at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516