Manchester, Greater Manchester
21 days ago
My client is a global telecommunications provider, they are looking to hire top level Customer Service Advisors to join their team based in Stockport. You will work as a trusted advisor to your assigned customer base and will help them with issues with payments, general enquiries, billing enquiries and complaints.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for long term career opportunities within a multinational organisation.
What you will be responsible for.
- Leveraging a number of shared support services to mange an assigned customer base to ensure customer satisfaction. You will liaise with several internal teams, colleagues and stakeholders to assist with a hassle-free process for the customers to ensure a timely resolution of enquiries.
- Escalating where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices/impact customer experience
- Plan and deliver customer calls to ensure they are effective and that they cover all appropriate debts/ enquiries and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
- Working in a consultative manner with customers to encourage preferred payment methods , educating customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction.
- Protecting and developing customer loyalty through the provision of an excellent Billing service to our customers.
What you will need to succeed?
- Previous Experience in Customer Service either from a collections, billings or complaints role.
- Any experience of financial services or banking would be highly beneficial.
- Previous experience in a collections role, with the proven ability to reduce debt against an assigned customer base.
- Strong IT competency.
- Strong communication, rapport building, written and verbal competency, negotiation, problem solving, and organisational skills are all key for this position.
- You will have the ability to manage conflict well, be a confident decision maker and be able to follow all policies and procedures whilst following regulations when dealing with sensitive information.
- You must be a hard worker, driven and be able to work within a team and motivate yourself to hit and exceed all set targets.
What You'll Get In Return
You will receive a salary up to £22,900, 10% bonus on all collections, free wifi and long term career opportunities. For immediate consideration please hit apply below.