Up to £10.00 per hour
8 months ago
Bristol based and leading provider of maintenance services in the UK are currently recruiting for proactive and dynamic Customer Service Advisors. The Advisors will be responsible for managing incoming calls, workforce planning and project management of maintenance work coming through from external clients.
This role is Temp to Perm - following the initial 4 month period the role will become permanent for those candidates who match the requirements and want to remain part of a growing and fast paced team.
To apply for this position you must be available to start on the 10th February 2020 for training. Interviews will be held week commencing 3rd February 2020.
What will I be doing?
- Managing incoming calls, emails and admin of work-flow
- Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
- Working within a team to reach targets
- Taking ownership of workload on a daily basis
What qualities do I need?
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (Customer Services, Admin, PA, Project Management)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
- Further qualifications, personal development and progression opportunities available
- Vibrant busy office
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee retail discount benefits
- Fruit and snack available daily
- Dress down Fridays
- Charity days and events in support of employee chosen organisations
- Coaching and training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Award and recognition programme
- Pension Scheme
Full training is provided, and previous customer service experience is essential. Experience within a similar scheduling position, Administration, Retail, PA would be ideal. For Immediate concideration please click apply or send your CV