Salford, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
Contractor Care Department
Contractor Care Advisor Vacancy
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover in excess of £859million. We have been established since 1969 and have 50 UK offices as well as 13 global offices.
We are based in a 'state of the art' purpose-built office in Trafford Park that included a free on-site gym, free parking and a modern working environment.
Staff welfare is paramount and this is reflected in Morson's staff wellness program: Morfit. Morfit offers multiple benefits including free help lines, flu jabs, awareness events, morning/lunch time and evening fitness classes plus much more.
We are currently seeking a Contractor Care and Compliance Advisor to join our Contractor Care Department at Adamson House, Manchester. Initially the successful candidate will train on managing and maintaining contractor information on our Online Timesheet System. However, as part of the overall vision for the team they will in time be expected to learn all tasks currently carried out by the contractor care team.
- Management of all aspects of both contractors and clients on the OLTS system.
This includes, setting up contractors on the system, obtaining and recording client approver details, uploading of the OLTS into Talisman and assisting both contractors and recruitment consultants with ad hoc queries.
- Ensure contractor compliance relevant to their pay type at the point of on-boarding including their Eligibility to Work in the UK for all pay types.
- Deal with contractor queries both telephone and email to a satisfactory outcome, ensuring that our communications are always concise, consistent and of the highest quality and provides added value for our contractors.
- Monitor Insurances to ensure the contractors have cover where required
- Process contractor advances
- GCSE level A-C or equivalent knowledge of Morson payroll/contracts would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills - ability to identify and prioritise issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional manner
- Flexibility - willingness to help other team members
- Outlook - Basic skills
- Excel - Basic skills