2 months ago
Our client a leading Energy Renewable company are currently recruiting for Customer Service Administrator on a contract basis and will be based in Glasgow City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and also must have SAP experience.
- To raise in a timely manner the appropriate Purchase Order in SAP for payment of services provided to Customer Service and also to SPD Districts for fault related works.
- To raise in a timely manner the appropriate Road Opening Notice (RON) to facilitate emergency work on the highways in accordance with the New Roads and Street Works Act.
- To raise the appropriate supporting information, including Plant Maintenance Order and Work Instruction, to support work done by our cable contract partners, and to facilitate appropriate
- To raise in a timely manner the appropriate Purchase Order in SAP for both Framework and non-Framework Contractors to facilitate payment for fault related works requested by SPD Districts.
- To raise the required SAP Purchase Orders to allow for payment of Agency staff within Customer Service.
- To raise the required SAP Purchase Orders to allow for payment of services provided to Customer Service by external parties.
- To provide administration support across Customer Service as required/directed by Team Leader.
- To raise the appropriate Plant Maintenance Orders on an on-going daily basis to facilitate any work on the network.
- To raise and process within appropriate timescales the relevant paperwork to allow the raising of road opening notices, e.g. within 2 hours of us starting to excavate on a fault
- Liaison with Street works team and raising, control and processing of appropriate paperwork to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation.
- To provide administration support across Customer Service as required/directed.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of excavation and lay contract terms.
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Developed customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Developed influencing skills
- Excellent telephony skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Developed negotiation and communication skills.
- Flexible approach, responding quickly and flexibly, where required, initiating change and supporting others.
- Ability to recognise unacceptable customer and business outcomes and therefore escalate responses to secure an appropriate resolution.
- Knowledge of relevant IT support systems and processes.
- Contribute to the development of the safety and customer service culture across the organisation.
- Planning and organising to identify work priorities and ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to make balanced decisions, taking into account all possible information available, able to