North Yorkshire, England
Up to £9.35 per hour
3 months ago
A Customer Service Administrator is required to deliver the customer services processes that enable vehicles/assets to be efficiently delivered into the repair process and delivered back to customers after the repair process. Working as part of a multi-skilled team, the jobholder will coordinate the arrival of vehicles/assets planned for repair, deliver handover/takeover processes/discrepancy reporting (DR) and transfer ownership on JAMES. The team prep the asset ready to go into its respective repair line as and when it is required according to the production plan. Where assets require changes to planned completion dates the team will liaise with customers and the planning function to amend the production plan where necessary.
- Liaising with customers regarding delivery, collection and changes to planned arrangements
- Liaising with planning function where assets are not going to be ready to expected completion date
- Liaising with workshops to confirm assets ready to go into repair
- System administration - ERP, safety near misses, asset management, quality, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ensuring work areas remain safety compliant
- Ensuring staff have and comply with PPE requirements
- To adhere to company and Highway code policies at all times
- Receipting / transferring of assets on JAMES on receipt
- Performing handover / takeover and discrepancy report processes
- Driving vehicles from customer service area to holding area ready to go into workshops
The jobholder will need to adhere to prescribed health and safety procedures and report any faults found in vehicles. You will complete outputs within the allocated time and to the appropriate quality / output standard level. You will use systems in line with processes and follow customer services processes. You will ensure data entered into IT systems is fully complete and accurate. You will ensure company processes are adhered to and ensure the management chain is notified of risks.
You will be educated to Level 2 in National Qualification Framework (NQF) as a minimum (GCSE grade C or above, level 1 National Vocational qualification (NVQ) Level 1 diploma) and hold a full UK driving licence
Ideally you will be an experienced user of an ERP system (eg., Baan, SAP, IFS). Experience of the Joint Asset Management and Engineering Solutions (JAMES) system would be an advantage. You will have the ability to learn and follow safety standards and procedures and be flexible to changing demands.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control