Up to £10 per hour
24 days ago
Job Title: Customer Relations Executive; Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour; Part time: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Reading; Duration: 8 weeks
Purpose of role:
- To provide first line contact for all automotive retailer staff in relation to their training and development needs. To use the management Information available to proactively contact Retailers, securing course delegate attendance in line with company SLAs.
- To identify areas that need process and implement these, ensuring that all processes are documented and feedback to relevant members of staff.
- Code all course related invoices and maintain P&L for all courses
- Ensure more than 85% course utilisation
- Ensure that all data on the LMS is up to date accurate, in line with the retailer's portal, cleansing and updating the data where necessary.
- Provide reports using LMS system as and when needed by Academy managers to provide accurate training and personnel information
- Timely completion of course administration and management of course attendance
- Supporting with Independent retailers, providing them with top line information, making sure that all bookings are made in the correct time frame for them to become compliant.
Key Technical Skills
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work.
- Customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Responsive team player.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Actively seeks improvement in all aspects of work.
- Enjoys new challenges.
- Seek to improve delegate experience wherever possible
- Approach all tasks with, a positive solution focused attitude
- Automotive an Advantage.
- Project Management Advantage.
Top 5 Major Tasks and Activities:
- Working with central resources and trainers to manage resources to maximise attendance and course revenue.
- Close courses and perform all related course administration tasks.
- Achieve related SLAs through targeted and proactive retailer contact and booking management.
- Respond to all Retailer training enquiries and resolve any questions or concerns within SLA timescales
Additional Key Accountability:
- Administer all course requirements to meet customer and delegate needs.
- Liaise with line manager to produce pertinent course and delegate related reports.
- Create and deliver customer contact plan to maximise course attendance.
- Liaise with client and retailers to understand specific needs and action where appropriate.
- Ensure H&S requirements are considered and maintained in the delivery of all programmes.
- Populate dashboard in line with contract requirements.
- Carry out all relevant course and awarding body administration needs.
- Maintain LMS system to reflect the most up to date trainer and course information.
- To administer all relevant tasks in line with certification, accreditation and delegate course completion.
- Complete all company internal training.
- Supporting network in achieving Training Targets.
- Financial and TMD targets are met in line with the companies needs
- Maintain relevant accredited centre status
- Up to date course and training information is maintained for Academy and retailer purposes
- > 85% course attendance achieved
Morson is acting as the employment business for this role on behalf of the client.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control