£300.00 - £325.00 per day
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for 5 Customer Marketing and Behaviour Change Managers to lead the planning and delivery of 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and behaviour change programmes.
The jobholder will be fully accountable for the outcomes, cost management, channel selection, strategic and message alignment across all channels, creative execution and delivery for the campaigns and behaviour change programmes that they lead.
This role is inside of IR35 and as such will need to be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. Limited companies or PSC's will not be permitted.
The Key accountabilities of the Customer Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager will be as follows:
- Leading integration of customer communications and behaviour change for the agreed projects, helping to ensure TfL's customers - including businesses, schools and colleges and visitors - see us as an integrated, joined up organisation;
- Leading the day to day management and delivery of integrated communications campaigns and behaviour change programmes, generating ideas and ensuring all channel owners have a chance to contribute to the plan, understand the final strategy and how to translate it into deliverables for their channels;
- Lead the process for capturing and feeding back project outcomes, successes and key learnings, proactively sharing across the portfolio and wider teams to assist continuous improvement and team development;
- Management of project and campaign budgets of circa £50K-£2m, allocating budget across all customer communications channels and behaviour change interventions to meet the agreed outcomes cost effectively and efficiently.
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience expected of the Customer Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager will be as follows:
- Strong knowledge of customer and user communications and behaviour change strategy and the role that both can play, alongside other levers, in delivering behaviour change, reputation management and driving revenue.
- Strong knowledge of all core marketing communications channels: above and below the line (including TV, radio, press and posters), face to face, direct mail, on line, digital and social media.
- Knowledge of other channels of engagement including PR / news, stakeholder engagement and how to engage with our people.
- A working knowledge of research and evaluation techniques to develop and evaluate effectiveness
- Appropriate academic credentials or relevant professional experience
- Able to generate enthusiasm across the 'matrix' and within supplier teams;
- Able to turn strategies and plans into action to ensure successful delivery of customer and user campaigns and programmes.
- Ability to commission worth through and management of external suppliers.
- Good experience of working with external 3rd parties, particularly across creative and media agency and behaviour change sectors;
In order to apply for the Customer Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager roles or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today