£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A customer focused and data driven business are looking for a Customer Insight Analyst. They have invested massively in to their new data team and you will support a Director in provide rapid insights.
The successful Customer Insight Analyst will work on varied & challenging marketing campaign that will help you improve your overall key skills, with along side the senior leadership team.
You'll work collaboratively as part of a growing Data team of 6 who work collaboratively to deliver insights across the business. You'll also be a strong technical liaison across the business building strong relationships with different stakeholders and tailoring marketing campaigns according.
- Knowledge of SQL & SQL Server
- Strong experience of MS Excel & MS Access
- Proven experience of taking raw data and converting that to meaningful insights
- Salary up to 32,000 (Dependent on skill)
- Bonus up
- Flexible working
- Mentor-ship of a senior and long-standing Director with the business, as well as official training courses
- Free Parking
This is a suitable opportunity for a strong graduate looking to kick off their career or an experience Data Analyst / Customer Insight Analyst looking to grow to the next level.
To learn more about how this role will help and add value to your career please get in touch with Chris Coyne via Linkedin or apply directly through the Morson website.