Up to £0.00 per annum
26 days ago
Our client is looking to hire a Customer Experience and Audit Officer who will be responsible for deeply reviewing, understanding and transforming the customer experience for our client across all channels and journeys in the consumer device business.
Our clients aim is to become the world leader in Smartphones, so to achieve this, they need to deliver an experience which is beyond our customer expectations.
* Conduct an initial in-depth review (and then ongoing reviews) of all customer touchpoints and journeys for our client in France
* Seeing the experience as a real customer, go through an extensive list of touchpoints and customer journeys to review, document and report on the experience.
* Conduct in-depth analysis (for example, internal team focus groups and interviews) to identify the causes of poor customer experience ensuring that recommendations address the cause of issues to ensure long term success.
* Provide recommendations and benchmarks to create the customer experience which creates brand love and advocates for our clients brand.
* Program management of country projects and stakeholders to oversee the implementation of the changes and improvements required.
* Working closely with the regional Western Europe Customer Experience team and Head of Customer Experience to embed and implement regional customer experience initiatives into the France market place.
* Build strong, positive and trusting relationships with each business unit
* Achieve an increase in the customer experience NPS & VOC metrics.
* More than 8 years of experience working in an organization known for providing a world class customer experience.
* Experience in customer focused organizations, either working in a direct customer facing role, or a secondary role such as mystery shopping, retail operations, hospitality, concierges etc.
* Ability to understand and be able to build diverse relationships with different cultures.
* Detail oriented, highly curious and with the drive to push to changes if needed.
* Someone in-line with our clients values of Customer Centricity, Dedication, Perseverance and Reflection.
* Passionate, cares about people and understands the impact we can have in their lives.