Collaborating with UK Power Networks, Morson are recruiting for a Customer Connections Coordinator to join their team on a 12-month contract with a potential to become permanent. The role will be based at their Maidstone, Kent office with option for hybrid working following the short training period. This role is a fast-paced role, where no day is the same, so if you thrive in a hands on and bury environment then this role is for you. We are seeking customer service individuals from contact centre, retail or hospitality who have strong ability to multi-task and a passion for great service.
- Take ownership and accountability for the entirety of the customer's journey, acting as the customer's sole point of contact with UKPN throughout the end to end process.
- Receive and process the customer’s initial enquiry.
- Book surveyor site visits
- Raise, issue and manage customer’s quotations
- Take payment from customer for their project, either over the phone, or provide them with the details of alternative methods to pay. ie BACS transfer
- Raise work packs that are fit for purpose and include utility drawings and Purchase orders where required.
- Raise and provide our customer with MPAN numbers
- Raise street works permits through liaison with local authorities, and order any traffic management that is required to complete the job.
- Taking and resolving telephone queries from internal and external customers.
- Take ownership of and support in the investigation of customer complaints.
- Record and co-ordinate Electricity Guaranteed Standards and GSOP Standards.
- Ensure compliance is at the core of all tasks completed
Pay & Benefits:
- £13.83 hourly rate
- 12-month contract with possibility to become permanent
- Monday to Friday hours
- Hybrid working after initial training
- On-site parking
- Accessible transport links
- Busy and energetic office environment
UK Power Networks is the first company to win the prestigious Utility of the Year Award two years running and was named one of the top large companies (Sunday Times Top 30) to work for in the country for the third successive year.