Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Our client, a utilities company are looking for a Customer Co-Ordinator for their regulatory contract development team, this is a contract role for initially 3 months, possibility of extension will be reviewed internally depending on client needs, office is Glasgow based, but work from home restrictions will apply.
Working as part of the wider project team to deliver a strong business plan supporting the customer service lead to deliver on key milestones.
You will be required to liaise with external stakeholders and assist in engagement development plans.
Working directly for the Customer Service Lead to support the development and delivery of the following: -
* Understanding external thinking (OFGEM, Other price controls)
* Look at best practice across previous price controls such as water, gas
* Understand Customer Priorities
* Understand impacts and options around New technology uptake
* Engage externally to understand blockers to access new technology for customers
* Develop extensive customer engagement plan
* Develop stakeholder engagement plan including influencers for CS
* Explore options and test ways we could segment customer base and test these with stakeholders to underpin our strategy and communication methods.
* Align strategy with BAU activities and ensure smooth progression and clear steps
* Look for innovative ways to engage the maximum number of customers and stakeholders
* Take responsibility for delivering the chatter tool with Sia Partners
* Develop Services for customers as part of move to DSO
* Understand how this impacts out contact strategy
* Develop incentive proposals
* Responsible for pulling together CEG information
* Org design and manpower impacts
* Develop reporting
* Strategy Documents
* Communication plan
* An understanding of the regulatory framework
* Detailed understanding of customer service processes and systems
* An understanding of budget control and Procurement
* Enthusiastic and flexible individual with drive to succeed.
* Excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels.
* Strong customer focus.
* Effective decision maker not inhibited by consultation with others when necessary or give lead as required.
* Ability to lead and motivate
* Experience in analysis and forecasting
* Ability to understand strategy across engineering and customer functions
* Knowledge of stakeholder and vulnerability incentives