£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus
5 months ago
Eastern European speaking Customer Account Manager required to join growing team within my Norwich based future proof and established client.
My client are a unique and innovative company who over the past 5 years have become the UK market leaders in their field. Having established such a strong position within the UK they are now in the process of expanding their offering in Europe.
The role involves creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The successful applicant is to oversee a portfolio of assigned projects, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. This will include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with customers.
- Generate new business leads through proactive calls to non-spending customers on the existing database.
- Ensure the customer database is well maintained and understand their requirements.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop new business with existing customers.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
Other skills and experience:
- Be able to communicate efficiently, with strong verbal and written communication skills the proactive with a keen eye for detail.
- Have extensive knowledge of the company's products and services
- Be able to Multitask and handle several client accounts
- Self-motivated, driven, personable and resourceful
- Ability to use own initiative
- Lithuanian, Polish or Romanian speaking candidate desirable
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Experience with CRM software
If you think that you are the right person for this position and you see yourself working for our rapidly expanding and exciting company please do get in touch.