£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Customer Account Executive to work for a large engineering company based in Cheltenham.
As Customer Account Executive you will manage customer relationships to increase sales, profitability and customer satisfaction. Working collaboratively with the rest of the Customer Service team you will provide excellent service levels to several client accounts.
In this role you will;
- To liaise with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing departments to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements
- Progress customer issues to the mutual satisfaction of the business and our customers.
- Expedite critical deliveries through the business, exploring and unlocking bottlenecks.
- Ensure the delivery of our key contractual and support commitments
- Attend weekly/monthly delivery schedule reviews
- To liaise internally providing an update to any change to requirements of the agreed customer schedule and company priorities.
- Process customer orders through the MRP system
You will also be able to support with the following;
- Support in the negotiation of any amendments to existing contracts
- Support the writing of proposals or quotations to develop business opportunities
- Review, enhance and promote existing services.
- Support the provision of feedback on market trends and customer behaviour.
- Share feedback from customers on performance within the business, helping to develop and implement improvement plans where necessary.
- Support the production of proposals and quotations following the correct company processes.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in a customer facing role along with excellent understanding and experience of working with an MRP system. Expereince of compiling and producing quotations is also needed due to the volume of work the business is receiving.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful engineering company who focus on employee growth and development.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to apply, please call Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today.