Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
CTO (Solar system)
The CTO is responsible for tackling key technical issues to facilitate the future sales by understanding the global industry development trend, solar system and local grid regulation.
* Understand the future industry development trend, solar system &grid code
* Find &tackle the key technical issues of key customer
* Understand and penetrate to the solar market & customer demand
* Successfully delivering Huawei solution value to CXO customer
* Building relation and timely & stable communication channel with customer CTO
* Identifies market opportunities/key projects together with sales team
* Catch up with & solve the key technical issue of key projects
* Interface between Customer & HW R&D, delivering the key demand of customer to R&D team & pushing for product innovation
Qualifications & Requirements
* 8+ years of Solar inverter R&D plus sales experiences, with profound technical knowledge
* Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales.
* Technical-oriented, flexible and a team player.
* Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment.
* Master degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Administration combined with