Up to €0.00 per annum + negotiable
2 months ago
Morson International are looking for a CS Consultant for the Telecommunications industry. This is a 6 months contract.
Candidates should be local Algerians with advanced fluent English and French language.
Working experience: 5 years
Please submit your CV until Wednesday 29th July 4 PM UK.
- At least 3 years work experience for Core network IMS or Volte or CS(MSC/MGW) domain. With IP knowledge is an added advantage.
- Customer service oriented and good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team spirit and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly .
The ability to function in a team environment.- High sense of responsibility, very good and aggressive work attitude, continuously study technique, good at communication and team work
Can use English to work, speak, read and write
Can work under high pressure and can continuously work overtime
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for Core network(CS/IMS) product delivery: Network Design, Hardware Installation, Integration, Commissioning, Acceptance test, Migration and so on .
2. Supervise team in technical related affairs. Provide technical support, including dealing with technical problem, maintenance operation, devices upgrade, network performance analysis, network architecture optimization and so on.
3. Provide training to new employees and customers as technical expert.
4. To engage directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the successful delivery of the project
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.