13 days ago
Aircraft Maintainer / Fitter
Then main elements of the role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Required to carry out maintenance operations and flight serving in accordance with aircraft publications and/or Customer Integrated Electronic Technical Publications
* Conduct duties typically associated with flight line operations
* Diagnose faults and repair systems
* Work in accordance with both military and civilian process/procedures where applicable, including the completion of aircraft documentation for work performed where necessary
* As required participate in the towing/marshalling of aircraft, aircraft and hangar cleaning where deemed a requirement
* As required supervise and participate with loading, fuelling, towing, marshalling or aircraft.
* Assist with Aircraft, Hangar and Apron husbandry disciplines.
* GSE, tool control management, maintenance and servicing shall also be required.
* Completed and aeronautical apprenticeship civil/military or time served experience
* Completed a minimum of 2 years' experience working on SeaKing aircraft in an operational environment, this can be gained in either a military or industry-based environment
Must be prepared to provide out-of-hours work, irregular work routines as required to meet the needs of the company and their associated customers.
Aircraft Mechanical Supervisor
Location - Dorset
Keywords: Aircraft, Mechanical, Supervisor, SeaKing