West End, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
CRM Assistant - Salesforce - - London
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a global organisation with 60+ offices worldwide!
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your CRM skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
Skills and experience:
- User account administration, new accounts, password changes, lock outs and territory creation.
- Any field, page layout or database values changes, adding of validation rules and processing logic to the system.
- Support users with any issues with CRM system - logging on, visibility problems, etc.
- Setup and run reports and dashboards when required by staff and management to provide relevant data.
CRM Assistant Responsibilities Include
- Able to provide solutions if the current process does not work or is compliant.
- Rapid resolution in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written & oral communication to explain reasons with non-technical recipients, both internal and external (clients).
- Able to deliver presentations advising of new functionality and improvements made to the Salesforce system on a regular basis.
- Creative problem solving & organisational skills for support tickets and projects.
Please get in touch if you want to join one of the UKs most exclusive companies working in one of Londons most prestigious locations...