The role of the Criticality Assessor is to deliver criticality assessments to cost, time and quality, complying with company standards and industry best practice. They are to undertake checking of assessments delivered by others, and provide expert advice to the wider business on the detailed content of safety cases on site.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of how specialist disciplines input and support the development of a Nuclear Safety Case.
- Broad understanding of the UK Regulatory Framework and Regulator expectations in respect of safety assessments.
- Production of Criticality Safety Assessments to time, quality and cost
- Degree in relevant discipline-specific Engineering.
Specific know how and technical skills
- Knowledge of the principles of Nuclear Licensed Site regulation
- Knowledge of Regulator expectations in respect of Safety Case submissions
- Good knowledge of radiological safety assessment techniques