Darlington, County Durham
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Major Telecoms provider have an urgent requirement for a Credit Referral Executive / Underwriter to join their Darlington based team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating all credit referrals that come through from the various linked providers.
- As a Credit Referral Executive you will be responsible for underwriting new business applications and action requests to alter credit parameters for both Business and consumer (B2B & B2C).
- In addition you will respond to credit referral disputes and queries from customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure timely delivery of all related B2B and B2C services within agreed Service Levels and KPI's
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders to achieve to ensure the right decisions are made for each business application
- Key eye for accuracy
- Strong decision making abilities
- Customer focused with experience of working within a similar SLA driven customer environment
- Strong background in Credit Management, Collections, Underwriting or Accountancy
In return the business offer significant training and induction as well as full support throughout the course of the role.
Employees are expected to complete a 37.5 hour week via a pre-agreed shift pattern.
The opportunity is initially in place for 6 months with the strong possibility of being extended for the right candidate.