£9 - £12 per hour
4 months ago
Morson International are proud to represent our well-established business service client based in Norwich in their search for a Credit Controller on a temporary basis.
Key areas of the role include:
* Arrange settlement and collect due and overdue items of rent and other charges from commercial tenants.
* Pre chase tenants for rents and other charges about to fall due.
* Identify the reasons for non-payment / short payment. Highlight these reasons via the various systems available, to enable reporting on these to internal and external clients alike, resolving issues arising from review.
* Prepare accurate arrears reports and statistics, when needed.
* Ensure a high level of collections in line with client KPIs.
* Build and maintain relationships with tenants and their agents to help ensure timely collections.
* Work in a collaborative way with colleagues in Credit Control and other Property and Asset Management departments.
* Maintain primarily a high volume of quality telephone chasing. Use other methods such as Email or post where required as a secondary method.
* Chase tenants primarily by telephone, to recover outstanding sums, with email and letter used as back up methods.
* Reconciliation of tenant accounts primarily, use judgement to request assistance from other teams/department where necessary.
* Work within the best practice guidelines to ensure a common and consistent approach is used across the company.
* Any other duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team.
To apply you need to have:
* Previous Credit Control experience in a fast paced environment.
* Good Excel skills, to pivot table, V Lookup level advantageous.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and set own priorities.
* Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
* Able to use initiative in resolving day to day issues.