Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000 per annum
5 months ago
My Stockport based client are currently looking for candidates to join their Managed Collections & Enquiries Team / Credit Control.
As a member of the Managed Collections and Enquiries Team within Group Customer Billing, your responsibilities include cash collection, investigating and resolving issues that affect customer billing, data integrity and customer satisfaction. This will be B2B focused.
The post holder will be expected to have a proactive relationship with their colleagues in sales, contract management, finance, and other key stakeholders to ensure the end to end service we offer is seamless. The advisor will be required to utilise a range of shared support services in order to manage their customer base.
Dependant upon the team you join you will either be responsible for credit Control and debt reduction or complaints and Dispute handling against an assigned business customer base, ensuring all debt collection activity is effectively carried out to secure payment by the due date, and any disputes are captured and managed through to resolution and collection.
- Background and experience in Customer experience/service, Ideally Collections / Complaints experience
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships across operational and virtual teams
- Excellent Customer relationship skills including strong communication, rapport building, with strong written and verbal competency.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills and the ability to manage conflict well.
- Confident decision maker, able to consistently display tact and diplomacy with the ability to reasonably defend decisions where required.
- Excellent organisational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritise, manage and collaborate with the wider virtual team to ensure that customer issues are successfully executed and brought to closure with all outstanding balances settled.
- Hard working, results oriented, team player with a credible track record of successful credit management
- Proficient in range of Microsoft office software, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Access, SharePoint etc.
- Safeguard customer data in line with GDPR regulations and all other process and policy pertinent to protecting sensitive information.
The successful candidate will have the right attitude and the ability to learn new skills whilst working with vulnerable customers and a well established and supportive team.
My client is looking for candidates from a Customer Service Focused background. Someone who has worked within a Credit Management, Collections, Billings or Complaints.