£10.77 - £12.00 per hour
29 days ago
Morson International are proud to represent our well established business service client based in Norwich in their search for a credit controller on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a fantastic credit control opportunity for someone to develop their career further in a well-established environment.
Key areas of the role include:
- Arrange settlement and collect due and overdue items of rent and other charges from commercial tenants.
- Pre-chase tenants for rents and other charges about to fall due.
- Identify the reasons for non-payment / short payment. Highlight these reasons via the various systems available, to enable reporting on these to internal and external clients alike, resolving issues arising from review.
- Prepare accurate arrears reports and statistics, when needed.
- Ensure a high level of collections in line with client KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with tenants and their agents to help ensure timely collections.
- Work in a collaborative way with colleagues in Credit Control and other Property and Asset Management departments.
- Maintain primarily a high volume of quality telephone chasing. Use other methods such as Email or post where required as a secondary method.
- Chase tenants primarily by telephone, to recover outstanding sums, with email and letter used as back up methods.
- Reconciliation of tenant accounts primarily, use judgement to request assistance from other teams/department where necessary.
- Work within the best practice guidelines to ensure a common and consistent approach is used across the company.
- Any other duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team.
To apply you need to have:
- Previous Credit Control experience in a fast paced environment.
- Good Excel skills, to pivot table, V Lookup level advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and set own priorities.
- Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
- Able to use initiative in resolving day to day issues.