Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
11 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our Credit Control team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre).
The key purpose of this role is to work within a team of Credit Controllers, managing a portfolio of client accounts to ensure the prompt and efficient collection of outstanding invoices in line with team targets. Specific responsibilities include:
- Achieving monthly cash collection targets by using proactive and overdue credit control.
- Prioritisation of debt by value and customer's payment profile.
- Monitoring cash received on a daily basis to ensure that accurate information is available at all times for reporting purposes.
- Liaising with colleagues in order to resolve invoicing queries.
- Providing copy invoices, credit notes, and statement to customers when requested.
- Ensuring that the Credit Control Team Leader is aware immediately of any potential 'bad debt' issues
We have free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The suitable candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role for a large organisation. Familiarity and confidence with Microsoft Office, effective written skills, a positive and assertive attitude, and attention to detail are crucial. Experience working to targets and deadlines is also required.