Up to £15.59 per hour
about 2 months ago
CREDIT CONTROLLER (Fluent in 2nd European Language); READING (remote initially); £15.59/HR PAYE PLUS HOLS; 7 MONTH CONTRACT
As a Credit Controller for the Finance team, working for our client based in Reading and working remotely initially, you will support the Accounts Receivable department and be responsible for all aspects of credit setting and collection of EMEA receivables across a number of European countries. Securing payment of outstanding invoices is key. You will also collaborate with Customer Service, Sales and Fulfilment teams on a daily basis to ensure timely resolution of disputed issues.
A week in the life of a Credit Controller:
* You will be responsible for managing Cash Collections on your allocated countries and achieved set results.
* You will monitor collection action plans and provide status updates to the Accounting Operations Director when requested.
* You will run credit checks/reviews and recommended credit limits for approval and assist in account set ups.
* You will respond to queries via phone/email in a timely manner to resolve payment issues.
* Work with customer portals to upload invoices where needed.
* Occasional cash application/copy invoices duties.
* Sickness and holiday cover for other collectors as required
* Other ad hoc projects such as Audit requests
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* To succeed at this job, you must have: Experience of working is a busy EMEA shared service centre and experience of multi-currency accounts. Oracle Experience
* It would be preferred if you have basic French, German or Italian but it is not essential.
* You must be fluent in English.
* We would like someone to join our team who is a strong interpersonal communicator and team-player who has excellent attention to detail and is proactive.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Credit Control; Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation;