Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £10.77 per hour
9 months ago
Morson is currently recruiting for a Temp Credit Controller in Birmingham - West Bromwich, to join our Client's Finance team.
Key responsibilities to include:-
* Actively managing and chasing the regions debt, covering multiple sites. Using phone calls and e-mail
* Working alongside and supporting multiple stakeholders to aid debt recovery.
* Management of remittances for cash allocation..
* Ability to assess queries and resolve.
* General Administration / Scanning of invoice documentation.
* To assist in Debt Recovery and may need attend external meetings with clients, or legal teams to progress debt.
* The new position will be responsible to the Credit Control Manager for all direct reporting
Personal Aptitudes & Skills
* ICM Qualified - would be advantageous
* Previous experience of credit control is essential.
* Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
* Organised with good time management skills.
* Must be able to work as part of a team.
* Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to compile monthly and progress reports
* Good attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure & to deadlines
* Must be target driven and goal orientated.