£18000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Credit Controller **Exclusive**
Previous experience as a Credit Controller? Immediately available?
My exclusive client is the world's largest Caterpillar dealer delivering unrivalled service for over 80 years. We sell, rent and provide parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in various industries, including mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and a wide range of power systems applications.
They are immediately looking for a Credit Controller to join their multimillion pound turnover, on a permanent basis. All of the usual Credit Controller responsibilites are included:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Sales Ledger Reconciliations
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Chasing customers for overdue debts
Please only apply if you are immediately available, and have recent Credit Control experience.