West Bromwich, West Midlands
£12.00 - £14 per hour
4 months ago
To manage all aspects of credit control within the business to improve debt recovery, debtor days and cashflow.
- Liaise with all customers and clients to ensure their invoices (regular and ad hoc) are issued and received for all services provided and are paid within the agreed payment terms.
- Request payment of pending debts in a firm yet considerate manner and negotiate payment arrangements when required.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or inconsistency.
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Reconcile Positive Cashflow Finance bank account (weekly + monthly).
- Resolve account disputes to minimise aged debt and improve customer experience
- Proactively reducing the debt of days to improve company cash flow
To be successful in applying for the interim Credit Controller you will be:
- Immediately available - Essential
- B2B Credit Experience - Essential
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting collection regulations
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software ; ability to operate multiple business systems
- Tenacity to pursue debts with good customer manner and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good team player