West Bromwich, England
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + 1
2 months ago
A vacancy has arisen for a Credit Control Manager to join the Finance Team in the Birmingham office on an interim basis for 3 months.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Actively managing and chasing the regions debt, covering multiple sites. Using phone calls and e-mail
- Working alongside and supporting multiple stakeholders to aid debt recovery.
- Management of remittances for cash allocation..
- Ability to assess queries and resolve.
- General Administration / Scanning of invoice documentation.
- To assist in Debt Recovery and may need attend external meetings with clients, or legal teams to progress debt.
- The new position will be responsible to the Credit Control Manager for all direct reporting
Personal Aptitudes & Skills
ICM Qualified - would be advantageous
- Previous experience of credit control is essential.
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to compile monthly and progress reports
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure & to deadlines
- Must be target driven and goal orientated
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Credit Controller and be immediately available to begin in a new role.