Salford, Greater Manchester
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
15 days ago
We are currently working on behalf of a valued client based in Eccles to recruit an experienced credit controller. You will be working as part of a busy Credit Collections team to proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables.
This role will include portfolio analysis, ensuring all cash receipts & transfers comply with the "accounts rules" requirements and are properly accounted for, working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and proactively working to reduce aged debts & improving metrics.
Your daily duties may include the following activities:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customer's credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Managing sales ledger
- Providing administrative support to the team
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years of dedicated credit collections experience within a corporate setting
- You will also have the desire to work within a busy team where you will have significant contact with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and sometimes in person
- You will have excellent attention to detail and experience of working with excel spreadsheets
Please contact me to request further details.