Heald Green, Greater Manchester
£13.96 - £16.66 per hour
18 days ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
MAG's transactional finance function are seeking a Credit Controller to join the team on a temporary basis at Manchester Airport. This role is responsible for a ledger of accounts ensuring that all invoices are paid to terms, credit risk is minimised and that all queries are managed quickly and efficiently, whilst delivering a great experience to all customers.
- Assisting in the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the company, ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments as necessary, as per the company's credit policy.
- Ensuring all customer queries are logged as per the MAG procedure and effectively dealing with customer account queries including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Working closely with internal departments ensuring visibility of all debtor issues driving ownership and engaging the relevant business stakeholders.
- Meeting cash and debtor pay KPIs, set by the OTC Manager.
- Ensuring that systems, policies, procedures and quality targets are implemented and maintained to agreed timescales and standards.
As an ideal candidate for this role of Credit Controller, you should have experience of working within a credit control department, and a thorough understanding of credit control and its functions.
Furthermore, you should have a highly customer focussed approach, dealing efficiently and effectively with all internal and external contacts.
Knowledge of SAP ERP systems is desirable and a key attention to detail and accuracy is required.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community