Salford, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
7 months ago
** EXCLUSIVE ** CREDIT CONTROLLER
Progression available into the accounting team available
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with nearly 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Credit Controller to join our dynamic team at our Head Office in Salford. This is a newly created role with responsibilities that can lead to further progression into the accounting team once settled.
Technical Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Sales Ledger Reconciliations
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Experience of working in a large volume credit control company - 500 clients plus
- Proven results of reducing the amount of capital owed
You will also be prepared to work under pressure, to strict deadlines, be proactive, delivery focussed and willing to learn and take responsibility. In turn, on offer is:
- A salary of c. £20-22k
- A quarterly discretionary bonus
- 26 days holiday
- Pension contribution
If you match the skills listed above, please apply via the link on screen, sending you CV for a recruitment expert to get in touch.