Credit Control Administrator
My Client, a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company currently require an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their finance function in Ollerton on a temporary basis.
Key Skill Set Requirements
- Using 365 workflow to process MPL Customer / Supplier hire invoices and GRN processes for both operated and non-operated plant
- Responding to all Customer and Supplier queries received relating to the above
- Respond to and closing out all queries that arise from monthly invoice runs for all MPL customers including External customers and Joint Ventures
- Ensure Hire invoices are checked for errors before forwarding to customers to minimise invoice queries
- Ensure cross hire supplier invoices are checked and matched with correct MPL order numbers before they are approved/GRN
- Manage and ensure timesheets for cross hire operated invoices are processed correctly and on time
- Ensure the team request any additional information as required from suppliers to clear the invoices e.g. delivery/collection notes and proof of damages etc.
- Cross hire supplier invoice queries closed out promptly and credit notes received where required
- Work closely with the hire desk and using Syrinx and other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner
The successful candidate will come from working within a finance space and be comfortable working within a dynamic and fast paced working environment.