£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
10 days ago
My client are a large well-established civil engineering construction company and are looking for a Credit Control Administrator to join their expanding team based in Ollerton.
Duties are to include;
- Using 365 workflow to process MPL Customer / Supplier hire invoices and GRN processes for both operated and non-operated plant
- Ensure Hire invoices are checked for errors before forwarding to customers to minimise invoice queries
- Ensure cross hire supplier invoices are checked and matched with correct MPL order numbers before they are approved/GRN
- Manage and ensure timesheets for cross hire operated invoices are processed correctly and on time
- Ensure the team request any additional information as required from suppliers to clear the invoices e.g. delivery/collection notes and proof of damages etc.
- Work closely with the hire desk and using Syrinx and other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner
The right candidate will have administration experience within the finance/credit control sector and also be available to start immediately.
To apply for this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516.