Creative & Content Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 days ago
My client, an award winning and Times 100 listed Cosmetics company based in Lancashire are looking for en experienced Creative and Content Manager to join their growing Wigan based team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating fresh and engaging content to grow the brand and assist a seamless customer journey whilst maximising paid advertising performance and simultaneously reducing the reliance on paid media by delivering regular organic content.
- Delivering diverse creative multi-channel content that's fresh, innovative, on-brand and customer focused to a high standard across multiple digital channels.
- Facilitating the customer journey at key touch points adopting a continuous improvement mentality focused on right content, the right time and right channel
- Developing creative and engaging content to specifically reduce the levels of impression failure rates
- Reducing the reliance on Paid Digital by way of creating and developing and delivering organic content
- Creation and development of multimedia content to support campaigns, social media content, product marketing videos, web content and PR activity.
- Ensuring a high level of engagement at all times, maintaining impeccable creative standards
- adopting a right message, right time, right place, right person ethos.
- Working with the marketing team on campaign planning and production scheduling from development to multimedia commercial delivery.
- Responding to ad-hoc creative briefs and presenting exciting creative responses to the team
- Combining commercial awareness with creative execution, keeping the target audience at the centre of all creative solutions.
- Securing and working with brand ambassadors and third-party agencies you will scope locations and plan video shoots.
- Recording and editing video projects, including selecting program format for final output,
- capturing/importing media, organising raw media, editing footage and sound files.
- Creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover/ SFX, media management and archiving project media
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to create standout content ideas for maximum coverage and impact whilst staying on brand and reflecting company values.
- Experience managing Social, influencer, PR and blog channels
- A perfectionist with great attention to detail
- A team player who enjoys collaborating across the board
To summarise, personality is key!! The role welcomes someone looking for an exciting career move to a company that can offer amazing development opportunities and more!!
The business offer an agile working environment as well as flexibility - the successful candidate would be expected to work in the office 2 days per week and the remainder remote based.