£65000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits Package
Vital Glasgow Construction
9 days ago
Are you an experienced CRE Civils Manager? Do you want to work for a contractor with a solid order book, and a strong reputation? Do you want to play a pivotal role in the ongoing sustainability and development of a recognised name in the civil industry? DO you want to work for a company that values its staff and promotes autonomous working along with a healthy work life balance?
Then Vital want to speak with you!
Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and well established subcontractor to assist them in their search for a newly created post of CRE Civils Manager. This position is a newly created role within the business and is part of their ongoing development and growth plans. As the Civil Manager within this capacity you would be expected to perform the following:
- Support with tendering and pricing of civils works
- Act as the CRE on new projects
- Oversee civils and construction works
- Review designs and provide technical feedback to various departments
- Manage and oversee the external sub-contractors on projects
The successful applicant within this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- A solid background in Civils projects
- Previous experience within a CRE capacity
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
For this our client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.