£1.00 - £350.00 per day
15 days ago
Client is involved in a project for the provision of education and training services to the UAE Navy. The training services comprise of Naval technical and tactical training courseware. As a large project with diverse stakeholders there is a requirement to ensure a consistently high standard across the large quantities of courseware and associated media being created.
* Production of eLearning courseware in support of the requirements of the project
* Review and analyse TNA/FTS material to design produce courseware as part of an integrated team
* Ensure that courseware produced is of the required standard
* Be responsible for the adherence of client's policies and procedures within the development utilising contract Courseware production process, Development and Acceptance Processes and Courseware Design Document
* Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on the design and development of eLearning
* Identification and implementation of best practice in all areas courseware development.
* Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
* Consolidated knowledge of a Systems Approach to Training, preferably DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
* DCTS Training Design (successful completion)
* DCTS Job Analysis (successful completion)
* Familiarity with developing technology based training design solutions (e-learning, multimedia)
* Skilful in LCMS authoring methodology
* Familiarity with training design and development
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures
* Knowledge of SABA Publisher toolset
* Applies training design knowledge - is able to demonstrate knowledge of developing and designing training courseware using a variety of media and technology
* Develops overall instructional strategy - is able to analyse and implement changes to training programmes, identifying effective and ineffective instructional design
* Training Design IT knowledge - has a working knowledge of at least one industry-leading tool for design and development (including Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems)
* Maintains networks and engages in collaborative working - able to demonstrate ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships that deliver value to the customer.
* Project Management - has some knowledge of working in a structured, complex project environment
* Training methodology - Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-job or in classroom training, e-learning, simulations, workshops etc)
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining a UK MOD Security Clearance (SC level minimum).