Up to £35.65 per hour
10 months ago
Job Description and Skills:
An experienced course designer & trainer is required within the Electronic Warfare (EW) line of business. The successful candidate will join a team of EW Operational Support (EWOS) trainers based in Lincoln and will assist in the preparation of training material for an overseas customer. In addition to courseware development, the successful candidate will support the training team lead to develop governance procedures.
Key Responsibility Areas:
* The design of EWOS specialist technical training courseware covering EW equipment and usage.
* Contributing to the development of Course Training Documentation
* Ensure that training material is produced within agreed time and budget constraints.
* Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Safety Standards
* Liaison directly with the Training Team Leader to ensure that the training solution is robust and in line with contractual agreements
* Liaison with EWOS project teams to maintain knowledge levels
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge:
* Experience in the design and delivery of technical training (Min 5 Years)
* Experience of creating customer training solutions
* Experience in designing EW theory courses
* Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
* A recognised civilian or military training accreditation.
* Knowledge and experience of defence (DSAT) and commercial training standards.
* Knowledge of the RSAF 105 series of documentation.
* Knowledge in Typhoon DASS
* Experience in EWOS
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* Good at working in multi-disciplinary teams.
Intrinsic Job Factors:
This is an office and classroom based role using display screen equipment. For the role you will be expected to travel to sites in the UK with overnight stays, in order to liaise with project staff. Occasional travel to and from Luton/Lincoln and other sites can be expected.
Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, as required, to meet deadlines.
Candidates will require a full SC for this role but you will be able to start on a baseline clearance with an SC application in progress.