Up to £10.00 per hour
4 months ago
Customer Relations Executive; £10.00/hr PAYE; Reading; Contract
To provide first line contact for all automotive retailer staff in relation to their training and development needs. To use the management information available to proactively contact retailers, securing course delegate attendance in line with company SLAs.
To understand and maintain records of training costs for delivery
To identify areas that need process and implement these, ensuring that all processes are documented and feedback to a relevant members of staff.
* Ensure more than 85% course utilisation
* Ensure that all data on the LMS is up to date accurate, in line with the retailer's portal, cleansing and updating the data where necessary
* Timely completion of course administration and management of course attendance
* Supporting with Independent retailers, providing them with top line information, making sure that all bookings are made in the correct time frame for them to become compliant.
Top 5 Major Tasks and Activities:
* Working with central resources and trainers to maximise attendance and course revenue
* Close courses and perform all related course administration tasks
* Achieve related SLAs through targeted and proactive retailer contact and booking management
* Respond to all Retailer training enquiries and resolve any questions or concerns within SLA timescales
Key Behavioural Competencies
* Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work.
* Customer focused.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others.
* Responsive team player.
* Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Actively seeks improvement in all aspects of work.
* Enjoys new challenges.
* Seek to improve delegate experience wherever possible
* Approach all tasks with, a positive solution focused attitude
* Automotive an Advantage.
* Project Management Advantage.
Additional Key Accountabilities:
* Administer all course requirements to meet customer and delegate needs
* Liaise with line manager to produce pertinent course and delegate related reports
* Deliver customer contact plan to maximise course attendance
* Liaise with client and retailers to understand specific needs and action where appropriate
* Ensure H&S requirements are considered and maintained in the delivery of all programmes
* Carry out all relevant course and awarding body administration needs
* Maintain LMS system to reflect the most up to date trainer and course information
* To administer all relevant tasks in line with certification, accreditation and delegate course completion
* Complete all company internal training
* Supporting network in achieving Training Targets
* Financial targets are met in line with company needs
* Maintain relevant accredited centre status
* Up to date course and training information is maintained for Academy and retailer purposes
* > 85% course attendance achieved
Describe with whom the role regularly interfaces:
* Group Companies
* Academy managers
* Awarding bodies
* Printing company
* Training consultants
* Other 3rd party suppliers
* Internal trainers
* Advisor team
* Academy staff
* Internal staff
Key Technical Skills
Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the post and any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training" in the 'main duties' section. Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere company value of dignity at work they are also expected to work cooperatively and to support all the teams with which they have contact in achieving the company objectives.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy