£30606.00 - £48680.00 per annum
12 days ago
Morson has a contract opportunity for a COST ENGINEER. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Hourly Rate based on a pa salary of £30,606 to £48,680 PAYE
Enhancements Paid for Overtime Working
Hours of Work: 0800-1615 hours, Monday to Friday
Excellent Annual Leave and Public Holiday Entitlement (in total 35.5 days per annum)
Desirable Attributes & Experience:
* Experience in NEC contracts, Cemar and Excel would be advantageous.
* Ability to identify and assess project threats and opportunities cost impacts.
* Previous Nuclear experience would be advantageous but not essential.
* Cost engineering experience within highly regulated, high complexity, industrial engineering projects. Including the development of a resource/cost loaded baseline.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
* Able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
* Ability to think at both an individual project level and at a strategic level.
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Able to interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
* Ability to forecast accurate lifetime project EACs, carryout earned value analysis to determine performance issues and carryout analysis of actual spend to inform future forecasts.
* Experience in commercial contracts and sub contractors, undertaking valuations and assessment of cost submissions including the impact of cost CE's.