North West London, London
£0.00 - £12.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
My client is currently looking for a temporary receptionist to be based in Kentish town from 29/8/19 - 6/9/19
The role will be a high profile position based on the front reception providing a 'front of house' experience for staff and visitors.
* Day to day running of the reception area
* Keeping reception desk clear and tidy and maintain a professional environment.
* Receive external visitors and contact host.
* Ensure meetings rooms and guest areas are clean, tidy and ready for use liaising with the facilities assistants when appropriate.
* Act as point of contact for local information.
* Liaising with Facilities Supervisor on external meeting catering requirements.
* Updating and logging "Facilities Help" job sheets
* Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner. Ensuring accurate, timely messages are forwarded to staff via e-mail
* Monitoring access to Head Office, ensuring visitors sign in and out
* Processing staff ID cards
* Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming, outgoing post
* Receiving and logging all deliveries
* Info e-mail inbox
* Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out, food and beverage requirements are noted.
* Booking all couriers
* Arranging all corporate travel, accommodation, taxis, car rental, parking and flights
* Customer service background essential
* Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
* IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
* Good Admin skill, typing, document management
* Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
* Previous reception or hospitality experience
* Some experience of budgets and budgetary process preferred
Remuneration Hours: 37.5 hours per week