Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
about 2 months ago
Our Client who are a sector leading Global Telecommunications company are looking for Corporate Tax specialist based in the Ivory Coast. The ideal Candidates would have a minimum of 3 years experience within a large organisation within Ivory Coast and preferably who have worked for one of the Big 5 Accountancy firms.
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss this further then please send your CV.
1. Assumes full responsibility for Corporate Tax issues for Ivory Coast , be responsible for the timely and accurate submission of Tax Returns.
2. Be aware of local Tax regulations and laws.
3. Liaise with Internal departments (Finance, Legal, HR, Procurement) to assist in developing and maintaining internal control procedures and documentation.
4. Control and manage our ITC ( Integrated Tax Compliance) project , be responsible for and maintain the Internal systems with regards to changes and updates in local Tax regulations.
5. Provides on-the-job training to their team as and when necessary.
1. 3-5 years working experience in large International company, preference would be for Candidates who have worked for one of the Big 5 Accountancy firms..
2. Be familiar with OHADA and IFRS accounting standard
3. Be familiar with Taxation systems within Cote dIvoire, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Benin and Togo
1. Be dedicated, hard-working, and customer oriented.
2. Fluent in French and English is desirable.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.