£23000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Role - Receptionist
Is a leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world class infrastructure.
Highgate Road in Kentish town
A vacancy has arisen for a receptionist role within the Facilities management team at their London headquarters. .
The role will be a high profile position based on the front reception providing a 'front of house' experience for staff and visitors. Covering two reception desk.
* Day to day running of the reception area
* Keeping reception desk clear and tidy and maintain a professional environment.
* Receive external visitors and contact host.
* Ensure meetings rooms and guest areas are clean, tidy and ready for use liaising with the facilities assistants when appropriate.
* Act as point of contact for local information.
* Liaising with Facilities Supervisor on external meeting catering requirements.
* Updating and logging "Facilities Help" job sheets
* Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner. Ensuring accurate, timely messages are forwarded to staff via e-mail
* Monitoring access to Head Office, ensuring visitors sign in and out
* Processing staff ID cards
* Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming, outgoing post
* Receiving and logging all deliveries
* Booking of meeting rooms accurately
* Booking all couriers
* Arranging all corporate travel, accommodation, taxis, car rental, parking and flights
* Ensure company contact list is up-to-date
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
* Good attention to detail
* Pro-active and hands on
* Ability to show initiative
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
* Customer service background essential
* Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
* IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
* Good Admin skill, typing, document management
* Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
* Previous reception or hospitality experience
* Some experience of budgets and budgetary process preferred
37.5 hours per week
(Hours will be flexible to cover the core service provision between 8.00am - 6.30 pm)
Shifts: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and 9:30 to 6:00 pm