£9.0 - £10 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Corporate Host / Concierge to start ASAP until the 1st feb in Reading.
Length of assignment: 4th January - 4 weeks
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Pay rate: £9 / £10 per hour
This role will be a part of the Facilities team delivering key customer focused service to all building users and visitors. The highest degree of expertise in customer service and attention to detail is required, to ensure all staff and visitors to the building are treated politely, professionally and efficiently, to ensure the best customer experience is consistently delivered in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
1. To deliver friendly and effective 5-star customer services, that creates, a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all visitors and guests, at all times.
2. To be punctual and maintain a professional appearance and adhere to uniform policy.
3. Ensure that the 4th Floor West is kept clean and tidy at all times.
4. To have excellent knowledge of the site (including Building Manager and Tenants) and surrounding areas.
5. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner whether personally, telephone, email and etc.
6. Fire Warden Marshal for the 4th floor west; is responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for visitors and guests.
7. Maintain a personal knowledge by completing in-house and external training material when provided. All training must be completed to a proficient standard.
8. Attend, contribute and be involved with team meetings.
9. Carry out instructions when given by Management and/or Head Office.
10. To prioritise tasks in relevance of importance.
11. Be prepared to answer questions and deal with enquiries relating to the meeting room suite, water replenishment, audio visual equipment, room bookings/availability and meeting room set up.
12. Frequently check individual meeting rooms ensuring adherence to good housekeeping at all times. Proactively reposition meeting room furniture to the agreed layout at the beginning, throughout and at the end of the day. Ensure all furniture, carpets, glass partitioning is in good condition; clean, mark, smear and debris free.
13. To act as the first point of contact with all queries relating to the meeting room suite.
14. Frequently check the central waste receptacles throughout the day, ensuring receptacles are clean and not overflowing.
15. Demonstrate collaborative working team relationships, supporting the facilities team ensuring a one team approach is adopted. Minimise operational disruption by efficiently reporting any issues to the Facilities Coordinator or escalating to the Facilities Manager where appropriate.
16. Lead the management of meeting and conference rooms, including encouraging the compliance of Thames Water workplace protocols.
17. Report any identified faults in connection with the Condeco meeting room booking system to Condeco and inform the Facilities Coordinator.
18. Efficiently maintain water replenishment throughout the day, ensure water bottles are sterilised after use and before re-use.
19. Proactively housekeep the designated workplace and shared kitchen facility.
20. Book in PPM visits for AV equipment.
21. When required and authorised changed bookings and find the applicants suitable alternatives.
22. Produce quarterly Condeco reports.
23. Arrange quotes for Thames as and when needed for extra AV equipment.
24. Ensure that white board pens and erasers are order 4 weeks prior to them running out. To do this you would notify the facilities coordinators so they can issue a VO to TWUL Estates.
25. Ensure that the meeting room flyers are kept up to date.
1. Previous and extensive experience in a front facing, customer service environment.
2. Confident, personable with happy persona and physically strong and fit.
3. Able to work autonomously and maintain the highest standards - must be able to work on own initiative.
4. Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
5. Excellent people skills, including good listening skills and behavioural awareness.
6. Sound organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
7. First class communication skills.
8. People orientated individual with a desire to exceed expectations and have a 'can-do' attitude.
9. Smart, professional and presentable appearance at all times.
10. Fire warden and first aider training is an advantage.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.