Up to £80000 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with a telecommunications company to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. Our client is an alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a Corporate Finance Manager - London
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Director, assist with corporate finance activities, which include:
* Capital planning and raising, including senior and junior debt
* Track relevant market activity across Europe and the UK within the fixed telecom and mobile markets, and provide ad hoc internal market research and analysis
* Management of ad hoc strategic projects
* Identification and execution of potential M&A / strategic partnership opportunities
* Business case development and evaluation (particularly with respect to special projects)
* General corporate finance advice and support for commercial function
* Shareholder interaction and coordination of shareholder reporting, including supporting the long term business planning process
* Building and maintaining relationship with key industry stakeholders, including advisers, other network developers and investors
This is a great role for someone looking to get some corporate experience, and will expose the successful candidate to a wide variety of corporate finance activity, including capital raising, M&A and major strategic projects.
3+ years' experience in corporate finance, equity research or private equity.
Sophisticated written and spoken communication good interpersonal skills good knowledge of debt and private equity markets high competence with Word/Excel/PowerPoint strong modelling expertise self-starter. Desire to develop a career path in Corporate Finance within a corporate setting as well as a desire to work in a relatively small but fast growing and high profile organisation.
Knowledge of telecom/ telecom infrastructure or general infrastructure market
Please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International for further information