Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £33850 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Corporate Contract Assistant Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000-£33850 per annum plus benefits
As a Corporate Contract Assistant Manager, you will assist the contracts management team providing contract administration management support across the contracts portfolio.
The client has a growing portfolio of contracts, including both standard government forms and NEC3 contracts mostly utilised by professional services. The NEC3 form of contract embodies a strong procedural approach to support collaboration, discipline and control and the client must comply with statutory requirements along with relevant government policies to deliver value for money.
About the role:
- Supports the Senior and Contracts Managers in administration of all contracts within the portfolio
- Assists in the drafting of change instructions on the contracts
- Supports the progress of change requests through the company's governance structure and in association with other functions
- Takes a pro-active role in supporting mitigation measure initiatives captured on the respective contract risk registers and ensuring the early warning process is completed
- Liaises with stakeholders with respect to contract matters such as spend and performance reporting
- Contribute to the development of Key Performance Indicators during the procurement phase
- Contributes to the administration of contracts
- Works to achieve value for money at each stage.
- Knowledge of contract administration of contracts using various other forms of contract
- Analytical, commercial and negotiating skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to review contracts and apply value for money processes
- Basic knowledge of different forms of contract and risk allocation
- Basic understanding of planning and delivering major projects.