Up to US$0.00 per annum
7 months ago
1. Fault management - 2nd line support activities, fault resolution, MTTR, Root cause analaysis etc
2. SLA management - liaising with Ericsson to ensure tickets resolved within KPI. Root cause analysis and associated action plans
3. Performance management - creation of KPI reports. Deep dive analysis of trends and action plan where required to improve KPI
4. Capacity management - analysis of all key network elements and their utilisation
5. Change management - ability to conduct changes as presented to change control board by planning team. Ability to assess documentation and ensure quality of execution
6. People management - ability to work with and develop a team of engineers
The candidate would need to have suitable experience in telecommunications both vendor and operator specifically on Ericsson Core CS equipment.
The candidate will need to have strong analytical skills, people management skills and the ability to create and present reports to management where required.
This role is a technical team leader role.