Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension + holidays
8 months ago
Salary circa £40,000 - 45,000 + pension + holidays
Hours Monday to Friday day time (flexible 7.30, 8, 8.30am - 4 or 5pm)
- Experienced Controls Engineering / automation background
- Process automation background within FMCG, food or drink environment ideally although other backgrounds considered.
- You may be time served (desirable), HNC (desirable), Degree (desirable).
- Must have some hands on plant maintenance / on the tools experience
- Good communication & people skills.
- Advanced process control; distribution control; scada, PLC, Win CC, Profibus.
- Happy to get hands dirty but also be involved in projects and strategic modernisation.
- An old plant with multi million pound investment going through a period of growth and modernisation.
- This is a very challenging role with huge scope to have a lead role and influence in shaping the automation systems.
- Work closely with Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Chief Engineer
- Support breakdowns and preventative maintenance. PPMs.
- Oversee and assist in modernisation projects, system upgrades, integration.
- Scope needs / jobs.
- Interface with technicians, engineers various stakeholders.
- Increase equipment on time & availability.
- Continuous improvement, process improvement.
- Improve standards and processes.
To apply please send CV to Tim at Morson or call Tim Fawcett on 0161 . - 707 .- 1516 .
Key words - controls engineer; control systems engineer; Electrical Instrumentation & Controls; E&I Engineer: E&I supervisor: CE&I engineer; electrical engineer, plant engineer, "apprentice trained", time served; food; fmcg; bottling; labelling; filling; electrical supervisor; scada; win cc; advanced process control; allen Bradley; Mitsubishi; emerson control techniques; simatic pcs 7; delta v; profibus ; profinet; mod bus; process automation; boiler; pressure; plant; electrical;; Maintenance; Manufacturing;; maintenance; maintenance engineer; chemical; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; fmcg; drink; bottling; paper mill; renewable, paper, pulp, plastic; conversion; biomass; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; conveyors; servo drives &; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics;; service engineer; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding;