£54000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Controls Engineer - Shifts
Location: Leigh - Easily commutable from Warrington, Wigan St Helens and surrounding areas
Annual earnings: £50K - £55K per annum - including shift allowance + monthly bonus + private health care + Good Pension + Plus other unique benefits
This is the opportunity to join a very experienced Shift Controls Team - You will have responsibility for your own area of a busy manufacturing plant, that has had continuous investment over the years.
The shift is a 5-shift pattern - contact for more info.
The ideal candidate will come from a Maintenance related background, with some project experience.
- software upgrades and keeping all records up to date
- Monitoring OEE
- Investigating RCA and rectifying
- Communicate and report effectively across all areas of the plant to improve efficiency, CI Projects, etc.
- Managing Contractors
- Training and Upskilling Maintenance Engineers regarding Automation & Controls
- Project Work - C.I & CAPEX
- Apprentice trained with a HNC qualification or above
- Must have a strong understanding of PLC's, Drives, Networks & Mechanics
- H&S Focused
- Pro-active mind set - Encourage others to do the same
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, MHE, Automated Warehouses Automotive, Ex Forces, Food, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss