3 months ago
Developing the companies range of Autonomous Surface Vehicles Controls. Responsible for the development of control and automation solutions of the company's Autonomous surface vessels including remote control system software and integration of sensors to enable situational decision making. Working in a multidiscipline team you will deliver effective control solutions that are safe and meet project requirements.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and testing equipment to meet stringent technical specifications in accordance with challenging budgets and timescales.
- Applying skills & knowledge to help autonomous vehicle products remain competitive.
- Defining and generating autonomous control solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Planning and performing system testing to demonstrate that the finished product meets customer requirements.
- To communicate the technical solution and to demonstrate compliance with requirements in line with system engineering processes
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- To be seasoned in the design, implementation and testing of robotic or autonomous control systems in the Industrial or Defence environment.
- Configuration and integration of electronic equipment.
- LabVIEW software programming for control and instrumentation applications.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A VEHICLE CONTROLS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)